california, dj, Halloween, kwtf, kwtfradio, norcal, northerncalifornia, podcast, radio, santarosa, westcoast, witch
This episode originally aired live on KWTF Radio on October 28, 2014 and in it, we celebrate all things witchy, both from the past and the present! Explore the story of the one and only BABA YAGA, the witch of the Slavic woodlands, hear NEW definitions of words we take for granted from the 1987 “Websters’ First New Intergalactic Wickedary of the English Language.” by Mary Daly & Jane Caputi and hear my own thoughts on being a DIY Witch. ENJOY!
- Witches Egg by Susan Tyrrell from the 1980 film Forbidden Zone
- Is She Weird? by Pixies (1990)
- When I Grow Up by Fever Ray (2009)
- Bones by MS MR (2013)
- Fortune Teller by Benny Spellman (written by Allen Toussaint) (1962)
- Only Loved at Night by The Raincoats from The Kitchen Tapes recordings (1983)
- Tam Lin by Fairport Convention (1969)
- IAmUnderNoDisguise by School of the Seven Bells (2008)
- Skotoseme by Diamanda Galas (1994)
- Spooky by Lydia Lunch (1980)
- ***witch cackles****
Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Tumblr, 8Tracks