This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for February 2, 2016. In this episode, we return to grief and loss. Make sure to catch up on the story by listening to episodes 31, 32 & 33, or simply click on the Grief category.
- I Heard by Young Fathers
- Ain’t Got Sh*t by The Ting Tings
- Chasing Shadows by Santigold
- How Long? by Diane Cluck
- The Last Time I Saw Richard by Joni Mitchell
- At the Same Time by Hindi Zahra
- Once Upon a Time by Tony Bennett
- Where Have All the Good Times Gone? by The Kinks
- If I Didn’t Have a Dime (To Play the Jukebox) by Gene Pitney
- The Time, It is Today by The Association
- Time Away by Arthur Russell
- The Next Time You Say Forever by Neko Case
- Buried with You by Agent Ribbons
- Little Marriage by Lia Ices
- In Time by Sly & The Family Stone
- Ain’t Got No… I Got Life by Nina Simone
I also shared a quote from Megan Devine’s Refuge in Grief .
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!