In this episode, Dr. Shawna, unlicensed sex therapist, reunites with her long-lost husband, Dr. Staniel Woodlove. Tension abounds, but they find their way to an understanding as only two unlicensed sex therapists can. And since they met at a New Wave club in Big Sur in the 1980’s, this episode has an all New Wave soundtrack.
- Ceremony by New Order (1987)
- Ring Me Up by the Divinyls (1983)
- Boy (Extended Mix Version) by Book of Love (1986)
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head on a Blue Monday by Kylie Minogue & New Order
- Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go? by Soft Cell
- Positively Lost Me by The Rave Ups (1985)