This episode was recorded LIVE in the NEW KWTF Sonoma County Radio studio on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (with some technical difficulties — we’re breaking in a new studio, folks!). In this episode, we catch up on what it’s like to be an Over 40 Feminist dating on the Internet. Dr. Shawna also checks in and shares “Five Things Every Man Should Know About Online Dating,” and Tristy explains “Relationship Anarchy” and navigating all the Young Bro Dudes.
- Gone by the Dawn by Shannon and The Clams
- You Love Nothing [interrupted with some technical difficulties] by L.A. WITCH
- Five Things Every Man Should Know About Online Dating
- Dating Game soundtrack by Bobby Morganstein
- Over 40 and Dating by Maria Bamford
- Snake Charmer by Patty Griffin
- Radio Spot: Dating Courtesy Tip by The Shangri-Las
- I Wanna Be Alone (With You) by La Luz
- Dating Online by Gabe Liedman
- Make Her Say (Beat It Up) by Estelle
- Friday I’m in Love [with more technical difficulties] by Yo La Tengo
- Online Dating by Jackie Morris
- Dating a Porn Star by The Weepies
- How You Like My Cut? by Peaches
- Batches & Cookies by Lizzo & Sophia Eris
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 8Tracks, Pinterest, SoundCloud
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!