Tragically, this is currently a LOST EPISODE. Due to some grumpy robot shenanigans, the archived recording of this episode is currently trapped on a non-functioning laptop. Hopefully this precious episode can be liberated and if/when that happens, it will most definitely be archived right here. The episode has been retrieved! All hail, Your Old Pal Will!
In the meantime, here’s how the show went:
This episode was recorded LIVE in the NEW KWTF Sonoma County Radio studio on Tuesday, June 14, 2016. In this episode, we return to Dr. Shawna floating on a large yacht in Lake Sonoma with two curious characters. We learn about Quantum Love Making, why adverbs are NOT sexy, and how to shave, clip and sedate.
- The Astrology Song by The Oliver Brown Trio
- Oh My Stars by Nina Nastasia
- Greenwich Mean Time by Charlotte Gainsbourg
- Good Time by Brazilian Girls
- At the Tone, the Time Will Be by Make-Up
- Maybe the Last Time by James Brown & The Famous Flames
- Speed x Distance = Time by Blonde Redhead
- Look Up by Chairlift
- It’s Alright by Nocturnal Sunshine (Maya Jane Coles)
- Your Girl by Natasha Kmeto
- Better in the Morning by Little Boots
- Let’s Make Love & Listen to Death from Above by CSS
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!