This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for September 11, 2018. In this episode, Dr. Shawna, unlicensed sex therapist – and also your friend – takes over Spilling Rubies to talk to her friend Not-Quite-A-Doctor Svetlana. They discuss Ghost Management, Queer Lady Romance, and they both give each other love advice, including how to “be a straight shooter,” and “diversify your intimacy portfolio.” If you want to watch the live video of this episode (without the music), visit https://youtu.be/NgRks460Ouo.
Songs Played in this episode:
- “Wait in the Car” by The Breeders
- “Full Control.” by Snail Mail
- “Freddies & Teddies” by Shannon Shaw
- “End of my Bloodline” by Screaming Females
- “So Slow” by Yuno
- “Lifted (V2)” by Palmistry
- “Como Me Quieres” by Khruangbin
- “Knock on Wood (Live)” by Jackie Shane
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!