This episode was recorded LIVE at KWTF Sonoma County Radio on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 with special guest improvisor Mr. Bernie Jungle. We meet a strange family that seems to rely solely on their daughter “man-whoring,” and we meet some Baby Geniuses who ask the important question, “Are there Riot Grrrls in jazz clubs?” Everything (outside of the music played) is completely improvised, live in the moment.
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya by Krishna Das
- Maybe by The Chantels
- God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
- Get Right with God by Lucinda Williams
- I’m Going Back by Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
- The Bible’s Right by Sister O.M. Terrell
- Blue Lotus Feet by Bonnie “Prince” Billy
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!