This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for January 12, 2016. In this episode, we review Grace Jones’ new memoir, I’ll Never Write My Memoirs, available now from Gallery Books. I received a review copy of this memoir from Good Reads and I’m so grateful.
- Pull Up to the Bumper by Grace Jones
- I’m Not Perfect, But I am Perfect for You by Grace Jones
- An excerpt from grounation music by Count Ossie and his Mystic Revelation of Rastafari
- My Jamaican Guy by Grace Jones
- Intro/Afro Disco Beat (Martin Solveig Mix) by Tony Allen
- I’ve Seen That Face Before (Libertango) by Grace Jones
- Warm Leatherette by Grace Jones
- Le Freak by Chic
- La Vie en Rose by Grace Jones
- Love is the Drug by Grace Jones
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 8Tracks, Pinterest, SoundCloud
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!