This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for December 8, 2015. In this episode, we figure out how to make it through this year, even if it kills us.
- This Year by The Mountain Goats
- I Just Want to Make It New with You by SoKo
- Hanging On by Ellie Goulding
- I Cannot Make It by Sly & The Family Stone
- Goodbye by Pietro Attila & The Warlocks
- Wave Goodbye by Love Inks
- The Son of a Disgruntled Ex-Postal Worker Reflects on His Life by Alice Donut
- No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age
- Alternate Ending by Sean Bokenkamp
- Day ‘n’ Nite (Nightmare) by Kid Cudi
- Nothing Even Matters by Lauryn Hill
- The Weary Kind by The Ryan Bingham
- Free Until They Cut Me Down by Iron & Wine
I also read The Hard Romance of Grief by Mark Liebenow.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 8Tracks, Pinterest, SoundCloud
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!