This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for March 17, 2020. In this episode, I ask, can we move past survival mode into a place of THRIVING during this Pandemic?
Songs Played in this episode:
- “Drifting (Acoustic)” by Maverick Sabre
- “Sweet Conversations” by Black Pumas
- “I’ve Been Dazed” by Michael Kiwanuka
- “Freedom” by Kelly Finnigan
- “Let Me Go” by Sault
- “Life’s Too Short” by SACRED PAWS
- “The Way It Goes” by Sneaks
- “Last Gasp” by Holly Herndon
- “It’s Alright” by The Mystery Lights
- “I Need a Placebo” by Emily Wells
- “Fighter” by Hana Vu
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!