This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for March 17, 2020. In this episode, I ask, can we move past survival mode into a place of THRIVING during this Pandemic?
Songs Played in this episode:
- “Drifting (Acoustic)” by Maverick Sabre
- “Sweet Conversations” by Black Pumas
- “I’ve Been Dazed” by Michael Kiwanuka
- “Freedom” by Kelly Finnigan
- “Let Me Go” by Sault
- “Life’s Too Short” by SACRED PAWS
- “The Way It Goes” by Sneaks
- “Last Gasp” by Holly Herndon
- “It’s Alright” by The Mystery Lights
- “I Need a Placebo” by Emily Wells
- “Fighter” by Hana Vu
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and on Stitcher.
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!