This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for November 16, 2015. In this episode, we get deep into our loneliness.
- All is Loneliness by Janis Joplin
- Is She Lonesome Now? by Tarnation
- The End of the Rainbow by Richard & Linda Thompson
- A Widow’s Toast by Neko Case
- Solitary Move by Anna Ternheim
- Lone by Chelsea Wolfe
- That’s How Strong My Love Is by Otis Redding
- Brave & Strong by Sly & The Family Stone
- Nervous Lonely Night by Jessica Lea Mayfield
- Long Distance Drunk by Modest Mouse
- Thinking About Tomorrow by Beth Orton
- Keep the Streets Empty for Me by Fever Ray
- Two Sides of Lonely by The Lone Bellow
- Lonesome Graveyard by Michael Hurley
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 8Tracks, Pinterest, SoundCloud
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!