This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for November 16, 2015. In this episode, we get deep into our loneliness.
- All is Loneliness by Janis Joplin
- Is She Lonesome Now? by Tarnation
- The End of the Rainbow by Richard & Linda Thompson
- A Widow’s Toast by Neko Case
- Solitary Move by Anna Ternheim
- Lone by Chelsea Wolfe
- That’s How Strong My Love Is by Otis Redding
- Brave & Strong by Sly & The Family Stone
- Nervous Lonely Night by Jessica Lea Mayfield
- Long Distance Drunk by Modest Mouse
- Thinking About Tomorrow by Beth Orton
- Keep the Streets Empty for Me by Fever Ray
- Two Sides of Lonely by The Lone Bellow
- Lonesome Graveyard by Michael Hurley
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!