california, grief, kwtf, kwtfradio, norcal, northerncalifornia, podcast, radio, sonomacounty
This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio on March 1, 2016. This episode is for all my fellow sleepless souls. For my fellow sisters and brothers in insomnia. For my tossing and turning troubadours. For my wakeful wandering widows. You are not alone.
- One Night As I Lay On My Bed by June Tabor (1983)
- I Go to Sleep by Anika (2010)
- Sleeping with Ghosts by Placebo (2003)
- Lithuanian Lullaby by Veronika Povilioniene (1989)
- In a Turkish Town by Ritchie Valens (1959)
- Blue Moon by Elvis Presley
- Post Weekend by Metal Mother (2011)
- Theme for the Sleepless by Miss Murgatroid & Petra Haden (1999)
- Time to Go to Sleep by Cubby Creatures (2001)
- Waking the Witch by Kate Bush (1985)
- Sleep-Walking by Wire (2015)
- Zombie by The Coathangers (2014)
- Watching You Without Me by Kate Bush (1985)
I also talked about my #6MonthsOfGrief project, which you can read about in full on my art & spirituality site, CreateWithSpirit.com.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to stay connected on all the social media places!
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 8Tracks, Pinterest, SoundCloud
Please feel free to rate and subscribe and do all the things the robots like to push us up the ladder on I-Tunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spilling-rubies/id928952261
And please support KWTF! Without this DIY Community Radio, I would have no ship in which to sail. Just $10 a month can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking!
Thank you for your support!